Introduction to SOLID
Understanding the SOLID origin and context. Technical details on SOLID possibilities and integration with a third-party application. Legal environment supporting Solid.
After completing the course, the learner is expected to have a good understanding about the fundamental principles of SOLID and how it can be used in practice.
This training course is mainly indenting for SOLID implementers or computer science students who are interested in expanding their knowledge of SOLID.
This content is offered by the European Commission. The European Commission is the European Union's politically independent executive arm. It is alone responsible for drawing up proposals for new European legislation, and it implements the decisions of the European Parliament and the Council of the European Union.
- Course structure
- Chapter 1: Web universality and decentralisation
- Chapter 2: European policies
- Chapter 3: How does Solid work?
- Chapter 4: Solid use cases
- Chapter 5: Solid in practice
- Chapter 6: How to set this up?
- Chapter 7: Reading in data
- Chapter 8: Solid & Vocabularies
- Chapter 9: Benefit & Challenges
- Chapter 10: The role of SEMIC