Joinup Licensing Assistant (JLA) eLearning course
This course has a broad audience, from IT professionals to public servants working in the field of digitalisation and in the domain of integration of public services, i.e. IT developers, lawyers, Policy makers, Civil Servants.
At the end of this course, learners should be able to:
- Provide the definition of interoperability, European Interoperability Framework and the main barriers for achieving interoperability.
- Discuss the aim and use of Sharing and Reuse Framework for IT Solutions and European Union Public Licence (EUPL).
- Understand what is Joinup and its benefits.
- Articulate the need for Joinup Licensing Assistant and its key components.
- Use the Joinup Licensing Assistant to find and compare software licenses.
This content is offered by the European Commission. The European Commission is the European Union's politically independent executive arm. It is alone responsible for drawing up proposals for new European legislation, and it implements the decisions of the European Parliament and the Council of the European Union.
- About this course
- Module 1: Overview of open licensing
- Module 2: Key Components of the Joinup Licensing Assistant
- Module 3: Demonstration of Joinup Licensing Assistant and practical information
- Course assessment
- Additional Information