My French Course A1
- videos illustrating the language of everyday life
- interactive and playful ways to learn new words and phrases
Erasmus+ and European Solidarity Corps participants
By the end of this course, you'll be able to understand and use everyday expressions and essential phrases to support you in your new country to:
- meet people
- share information about yourself and learn about others
- settle into your new surroundings, move from place to place and obtain services
This content is offered by the European Commission. The European Commission is the European Union's politically independent executive arm. It is alone responsible for drawing up proposals for new European legislation, and it implements the decisions of the European Parliament and the Council of the European Union.
- How to learn with OLS
- My name is Jules.
- I speak French.
- This is my brother.
- She’s got dark hair and glasses.
- I'm good, thanks. And you?
- I get up at 7.
- I go to the cinema all the time.
- This is my neighbourhood.
- I have nothing to wear!
- Can I have a flat white, please?
- Check your progress