“Living abroad” Forum

Summer Holiday Plans

Summer Holiday Plans

av Reneta OLS Community Manager -
Antall svar: 0
EN: Summer is already here, and I can't hide my excitement about this fact!

Every year, I eagerly anticipate the long, sunny days, and hours spent on the beach with a cold lemonade in hand, as well as the cool and pleasant evenings in the company of good friends and under the sounds of my favorite music.

For students, this is a time for a well-deserved break after months of extensive reading, exams, and stress. I'm curious to know if there's anyone in the chat who will spend their summer vacation on the Bulgarian Black Sea coast or if you're planning to travel to another exciting destination.

Press the Reply button below and share your plans with the community!

Reneta, OLS Community Manager - Bulgarian

BG: Лятото вече е тук и не мога да скрия радостта си от този факт!

Всяка година с нетърпение очаквам дългите, слънчеви дни, часовете, прекарани на плажа със студена лимонада в ръка, както и прохладните приятни вечери, в компанията на добри приятели и под звуците на любимата музика.

За студентите това е време за заслужена почивка след месеци на продължително четене, изпити и напрежение. Любопитно ми е да разбера има ли хора във форума, които ще прекарат лятната ваканция на българското черноморие или планирате да пътувате до друга вълнуваща дестинация?

Натиснете бутона Reply и споделете плановете си с общността!