Announcements

Bienvenue/ Welcome to the OLS French Learning Community !

Napisane przez: Lilas OLS Community Manager ()
Liczba odpowiedzi: 0

Bonjour !

My name is Lilas, I am from Toulouse, France and I am the French OLS Community Manager. Do not hesitate to ask me all your questions about the OLS platform, courses material, French language, French culture, or anything else. I am here to help :)

The new Online Language Support (OLS) platform was launched on 1 July 2022 and is still work in progress. In the coming weeks/months, you will be able to access more learning modules for the main courses. In addition, we will organise online activities such as quizzes, workshops, live sessions, Open Days, contests and more ! Please keep an eye on the « Announcements » section, as we will keep you informed there about the upcoming activities and online events. 

How to get started ? 

In the « Spotlight » section of the « French Learning Community and Resources », you will find the assessment test. This test is mandatory for Higher Education students and recent graduates whose mobility program lasts 14 days or more. Even if this test is not mandatory for you (as you may be a staff or other mobility participant for example), we advise you to take a few minutes to complete the test.

Once you completed the assessment, the platform will recommend the course and learning materials that suits you best. As your level of French will improve throughout the year, feel free to take the test as many times as you want. 

To download the results of your test as a PDF, please follow these steps. In the meantime, feel free to take a screenshot of your results’ page if you need to forward them to your University. 

Courses and Learning Materials 

In the OLS French Community, there is content for everyone. All language levels and interests are welcome ! 

On the French Learning Community dashboard, you will find all the learning ressources and course materials. By using the « curriculum » filter, you will be able to find courses that are specific to your level of French (A1, A2, B1, B2, C1 and C2) as well as Grammar Courses, Vocabulary Flashcards, Vocational Training Material and much more. Do not hesitate to check this out ! 

Forums 

There are three forums in the OLS platform : « Ask the Community » forum, « Practice Your French » forum and « Living Abroad » forum. We encourage you to jump in and interact with other members, that are also Erasmus+ students or mobility participants. These forums are a great way to connect with like-minded people and exchange advices and tips about your mobility experiences and language learning journeys !

• « Ask the Community » forum : On this forum, you will be able to ask all your questions regarding the courses materials, the OLS platform, the French language or anything else. 
  • « Practice Your French » forum : The best way to learn a language is through practice ! In the Practice Your French forum, you will be able to practice your French by having conversations in French on different topics with other members of the forum. 
  • « Living Abroad » forum : We encourage you to ask all your questions and to share your living abroad experience, from highlights to challenges, with other members of the Living Abroad forum. 

Happy Learning ! 

We hope you will like the new OLS as much as we do, 

We wish you a great experience on OLS !

Lilas, OLS Community Manager – French 

Paris, France. Source: Pexels