“Ask the Community” Forum

OLS Community Manager Introduction: Denica

OLS Community Manager Introduction: Denica

door Denica Bojarovska -
Aantal antwoorden: 0

Dear community, 

I wish you a very warm welcome to the Macedonian Learning Community! If you’ve scrolled through the forums and the blog you will find a lot of learning material, fun discussion topics, and in-depth articles. But what you may not know is, that I, Denica, am the one who is creating all of this. 

So, I thought it was high time I introduced myself properly to you!  

Here goes: 

I was born and raised in Skopje, the capital of North Macedonia, but at the moment I live in the National Park and Ski Resort Mavrovo. So you can immediately guess, that I am a nature lover! I snowboard the mountains in winter and I hike the peaks in springtime. Exploring plants, mushrooms, and birds is truly my cup of tea! 

In 2015 I was a European Volunteer, too! I did my EVS year in Nordhausen, a small town in central-east Germany, where I learned German. I speak Spanish, Serbian, and Bulgarian, fluently too. 

Apart from outdoor sports and nature, I love linguistics and I do believe that we all speak one language, the world language of humanity. 

I am truly excited to be part of the OLS! Writing the content for this platform, sitting in my mountain house with my two cats (Meu and Torche) in my lap, makes my life pretty cozy! 

So that’s a little bit about me! If you want to share your introduction in the comments I’d be very happy to read it! 

Warm wishes, 

Denica, OLS Community Manager – Macedonian