“Living Abroad” Forum

April April, did you think it was spring now?! ⛈

April April, did you think it was spring now?! ⛈

door Linnea OLS Community Manager -
Aantal antwoorden: 0

April weather

Source: Linnea, OLS Community Manager

Om du är ny här i Sverige kan det komma som en chock att vädret kan växla så extremt i april månad – från vår och mild temperatur till snö och kallt. Men bara lugn, detta är typiskt för april. 

Ostadigt vädret är som sagt typiskt för april, men solen står nu högt på himlen vilket gör att det även kan bli riktigt varmt. Värmerekordet under april är omkring 25 grader, med en del undantag i söder och i norr. Efter långa och mörka vintrar är luften norr om Sverige dock fortfarande mycket kall på våren.

Är du förvirrad över det svenska vädret? Kommentera gärna:)

Linnea, OLS Community Manager – Swedish

---

If you are new to Sweden, it may be a shock that the weather can change so drastically in April—from spring and mild temperatures to snow and cold. But don't worry—this is typical for April.

April in Sweden is a month of extremes. As I mentioned, the sun is high in the sky, which can lead to scorching temperatures. The heat record for April hovers around 25 degrees, with some exceptions in the south and north. However, even with the sun's return, the air in the north remains chilly from the long, dark winters.

Are you confused about the Swedish weather? Feel free to comment:)

Linnea, OLS Community Manager – Swedish