Czech Vocabulary Related to School or University with Examples and Translation

από Martin OLS Community Manager -
Αριθμός απαντήσεων: 0

Teacher

Source: Pixabay

Dear community members,

We have prepared another vocabulary list. This time about words related to studying.

Here are the examples:
(Go through them and maybe suggest your own examples)

1. Škola (School) - Moje škola začíná v osm hodin ráno. (My school starts at eight o'clock in the morning.)

2. Učitel (Teacher) - Náš učitel angličtiny je velmi milý a trpělivý. (Our English teacher is very kind and patient.)

3. Student (Student) - Studenti se učí nové věci každý den. (Students learn new things every day.)

4. Kniha (Book) - Mám ve své tašce tři knihy na domácí četbu. (I have three books for homework in my bag.)

5. Penál (Pencil case) - Moje tužky a propisky jsou v mém penálu. (My pencils and pens are in my pencil case.)

6. Tabule (Blackboard) - Učitel píše nové informace na tabuli. (The teacher writes new information on the blackboard.)

7. Test (Test) - Dnes máme test z matematiky. (Today we have a math test.)

8. Posluchárna (Lecture hall) - Studenti sedí ve velké posluchárně a poslouchají přednášku. (Students sit in the large lecture hall and listen to the lecture.)

9. Úkol (Homework) - Včera jsem měl hodně úkolů k dokončení. (Yesterday, I had a lot of homework to finish.)

10. Studentka (Female student) - Moje kamarádka je studentka na univerzitě. (My friend is a female student at the university.)

Please try to learn these words and let us know in the comments below what you think could be the other words you might need to learn. What about "a class"?  We know there are a lot of them, but we would like to hear your opinions.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Martin, OLS Community Manager – Czech