Digital Technologies to Support Innovative Pedagogies in Vocational Education and Training
This course aims to present digital technologies that can be applied to support innovative pedagogies in Vocational Education and Training (VET) and familiarize participants with digital technology for teaching and learning, by exploring different tools and strategies. Ultimately, we hope that with this course you will learn how to effectively integrate technology into the learning environment and empower students to use modern digital learning and teaching technologies.
- Start date: Monday 25 April 2022
- End date: Wednesday 11 May 2022
- Workload: We estimate that you need 8-10 hours to complete this course
Vocational Education Training Teachers and Trainers.
In this course, you will explore:
- What is changing in the world today
- What is innovation and digitalisation in a changing world
- What are the challenges for IVET teachers
- What teaching and learning pedagogies can be used in VET
- Which digital technologies to use in VET
This content is offered by the European Commission. The European Commission is the European Union's politically independent executive arm. It is alone responsible for drawing up proposals for new European legislation, and it implements the decisions of the European Parliament and the Council of the European Union.
- How this Course Works
- Module 1: Introduction / The World Today
- Module 2: Teaching and Learning Pedagogies in VET
- Module 3: Digital Technologies in VET
- Module 4: Final Assessment