Have you seen an alien?
Science teachers, high school students and the general public.
- Learn how important biodiversity is for our lives and what can we do as society to prioritize its protection.
- Learn about alien and invasive alien species as one of the main threats to biodiversity and how humans' activities can influence it.
- Learn the different strategies to tackle Invasive Alien Species and familiarize with European regulations and practices to support their management.
- Discover the EASIN network on Invasive Alien Species in Europe, how to explore its platform and how to contribute to the detection of Invasive Alien Species.
- Discover the “Invasive Alien Species in Europe” JRC app, how to use it to report Invasive Alien Species around you and get ideas on how to develop your own citizen science activitie.
This content is offered by the European Commission. The European Commission is the European Union's politically independent executive arm. It is alone responsible for drawing up proposals for new European legislation, and it implements the decisions of the European Parliament and the Council of the European Union.
- 1. Biodiversity
- 2. Alien and Invasive Alien Species
- 3. Invasive Alien Species at national and European levels
- 4. Data collection: Citizen Science and the EASIN platform
- 5. The JRC's “Invasive Alien Species in Europe” app