Level(s) - Sustainable performance in buildings
Level(s) provides a common language creating a shared understanding of sustainability performance in buildings. It is a simple entry point for applying circular economy principles in our built environment. The modules in this course explain the principles and concepts and offer you practical advice on how to use them over the life cycle of your building projects.
1. Built Environment and Sustainability professionals 2. Policy makers / Procurers / Public authorities 3. Investors / Property owners / Landlords
This content is offered by the European Commission. The European Commission is the European Union's politically independent executive arm. It is alone responsible for drawing up proposals for new European legislation, and it implements the decisions of the European Parliament and the Council of the European Union.
- Learning journey
- 0. Introduction
- 1. Greenhouse gas and air pollutant emissions along a building’s life cycle
- 2. Resource efficient and circular material life cycles
- 3. Efficient use of water resources
- 4. Healthy and comfortable spaces
- 5. Adaption and resilience to climate change
- 6. Optimised life cycle cost and value