Enabling the Twin Digital and Green Transition via Solid and Internet of Things
This training course is mainly intended for two types of audience:
- Solid implementers or computer science students who are interested in expanding their knowledge of Solid.
- Policy makers and administration officials who want to learn about unlocking the value of personal data for societal, environmental and economic benefit.
After this course you should be able to understand:
- how citizen generated data streams can be leveraged in public context
- what’s in it for the citizen
- how the challenge of protecting participating EU citizens' privacy and right to consent can be tackled
- how SEMIC tackles semantic interoperability across the industrial sector and how it is applied to a proof-of-concept
- the technology behind the proof-of-concept enabling secure and transparent data sharing
This content is offered by the European Commission. The European Commission is the European Union's politically independent executive arm. It is alone responsible for drawing up proposals for new European legislation, and it implements the decisions of the European Parliament and the Council of the European Union.
- Module 1: Introduction
- Module 2.1: The impact of data sharing
- Module 2.2: The impact of data sharing
- Module 3.1: Example solution - The EV PoC
- Module 3.2: Example solution - The EV PoC
- Module 4: The Electric Vehicle Proof of Concept
- Module 5: Deep dive into SOLID
- Module 6: Conclusion
- Quiz and Certificate