Erasmus+ funding opportunities for adult education providers
The MOOC was created to support adult learning and education stakeholders and providers, organisations planning to apply for Erasmus+ funding as well as adult educators that are looking for application possibilities.
This content is offered by the European Commission. The European Commission is the European Union's politically independent executive arm. It is alone responsible for drawing up proposals for new European legislation, and it implements the decisions of the European Parliament and the Council of the European Union.
- Lesson 1 - Programme basics & alterations
- Lesson 2 - Resources / Supporting materials
- Lesson 3 - Key Action 1 – Introduction, types and activities
- Lesson 4 - Key Action 2 – Introduction, types and activities
- Lesson 5 - Application process and writing
- Lesson 6 - Assessment process
- Lesson 7 - Application Dos and Don'ts
- Lesson 8 - Communication with NA & Objections