Erasmus+ funding opportunities for adult education providers
A few hours
The MOOC “Erasmus+ funding opportunities for adult education providers” will provide information about the new Erasmus+ programme, adjustments compared to its predecessor, as well as insights into the application and assessment process. It will also give useful insights into the Dos and Don’ts of the application process, as well as how to approach communication with a National Agency.
The MOOC was created by EPALE to support adult learning and education stakeholders, organisations planning to apply for Erasmus+ funding as well as adult educators that are looking for application possibilities.
Adult education providers
Adult education facilitators
The MOOC was created to support adult learning and education stakeholders and providers, organisations planning to apply for Erasmus+ funding as well as adult educators that are looking for application possibilities.
This content is offered by the European Commission. The European Commission is the European Union's politically independent executive arm. It is alone responsible for drawing up proposals for new European legislation, and it implements the decisions of the European Parliament and the Council of the European Union.
- Lesson 1 - Programme basics & alterations
- Lesson 2 - Resources / Supporting materials
- Lesson 3 - Key Action 1 – Introduction, types and activities
- Lesson 4 - Key Action 2 – Introduction, types and activities
- Lesson 5 - Application process and writing
- Lesson 6 - Assessment process
- Lesson 7 - Application Dos and Don'ts
- Lesson 8 - Communication with NA & Objections