EU Policymaking Hub E-talks
More than one week
The EU Policymaking Hub brings a rich offer of live presentations with highly acclaimed international speakers & Commission experts and newly designed & standard EU Policymaking Hub training courses in the third edition of its seasonal online school.
EU policymaking community, EU institutions, research and academia, national authorities, international Organisations.
- Learn about modern EU policymaking by exploring various highly relevant topics and innovative approaches
- Learn from the expertise of world-class academics, journalists and thinkers
This content is offered by the European Commission. The European Commission is the European Union's politically independent executive arm. It is alone responsible for drawing up proposals for new European legislation, and it implements the decisions of the European Parliament and the Council of the European Union.
- EU Policymaking Hub e-talks
- E-talk with with Jean-Eric Paquet and Kirsten Dunlop Industry 5.0, a transformative vision for Europe' - 17/03/22
- E-talk with with Abdel ‘The future of jobs is green!’ - 14/03/22
- E-talk with Sir Paul Collier and Prof. John Kay "Politics after individualism" - 07/06/2021
- E-talk with Prof. Mitchell Weiss on Public Entrepreneurship - 14/06/2021
- E-talk with Ricardo Borges de Castro ''World in Transition: Is the European Union ready for the 21st Century?''- 03/02/2022
- E-talk with Prof. Andrea Renda "Uses of AI, data sharing and the Internet of Things in public policy" - 23/06/2021
- E-talk with Prof. Andrea Renda "EU regulation on Artificial Intelligence" - 09/06/2021
- E-talk with Prof. Bobby Duffy ‘The Generation Myth’ - 07/12/2021
- E-talk with Ricardo Borges de Castro "Crash course in Geopolitics” - 18/06/2021
- E-talk with Prof. Geoff Mulgan "New forms of intelligence in public policy" - 29/06/2021
- E-talk with Prof. Mauro Guillén "New Economic and Social Trends to 2030" - 21/06/2021