Interreg – European Territorial Cooperation
Anyone interrested in European Territorial Cooperation!
This online course is divided into four chapters which will provide you with an exhaustive overview on territorial cooperation in Europe:
- The first chapter will guide you through the foundations of territorial cooperation
- A second chapter will depict the existing European policies in the field of territorial cooperation
- In the third one, a thematic approach is being proposed. For each of the 5 identified topics (health, spatial planning, environment, culture, mobility), you will be able discover how they have been tackled at the local level
- Finally, a fourth chapter will explain how territorial cooperation is concretely implemented by local stakeholders
This content is offered by the European Commission. The European Commission is the European Union's politically independent executive arm. It is alone responsible for drawing up proposals for new European legislation, and it implements the decisions of the European Parliament and the Council of the European Union.
- General framework
- Main Policies
- Thematic Approach
- Tools of a cross-border cooperation