Introduction to Core Vocabularies
Students, data modelers, IT architects, solution architects, IT specialists and public administrations.
- Understand what the Core Vocabularies are
This content is offered by the European Commission. The European Commission is the European Union's politically independent executive arm. It is alone responsible for drawing up proposals for new European legislation, and it implements the decisions of the European Parliament and the Council of the European Union.
- Section 1: Introduction to the Core Vocabularies
- Section 2: Purpose of Core Vocabularies
- Section 3: Benefits of the Core Vocabularies
- Section 4: Global vs Local approach
- Section 5: Digital Sovereignty
- Section 6: Wrap-up
- Final quizz