Module 1 – Getting organised for reconstruction
More than one week
The international community offers various proposals to support different scale projects for Ukrainian Hromadas. The local managers have to process the required project management skills to be competitive in cooperation with these institutions for the implementation of their own projects.
This module aims to develop project management skills for projects of different scales within the Hromada, providing participants with the relevant project management methods and tools, approaches for fundraising and stakeholders/partnerships research and management within complex cross-functional projects in the municipality. It will also introduce the basics of the New European Bauhaus and other relevant EU policies.
This module is curated by Ro3kvit
The target audience of this module are teams from small, medium and large municipalities in Ukraine. The municipalities form their own teams based on competences and responsibilities.
After this module, you will be able to:
- Recognise what municipality good governance is and how you can apply it in your own reconstruction projects,
- Have an understanding of the possible models of cooperation between different actors in Hromada's reconstruction and the necessary tools to ensure the inclusiveness of the process,
- Have an insight into resources assessment and distribution,
- Explore participatory tools in the reconstruction process,
- Have insights in where to find available funding possibilities and fundraising.
This content is offered by the European Commission. The European Commission is the European Union's politically independent executive arm. It is alone responsible for drawing up proposals for new European legislation, and it implements the decisions of the European Parliament and the Council of the European Union.