Module 2 – Circularity and Energy Efficiency
More than one week
This module aims to link the Ukrainian reconstruction to the European Green Deal and the environmental/climate acquis of the Union and gives an introduction to energy independency, circularity and the use of natural resources. This module aims to help find long-term and sustainable solutions for urgent energy and rebuilding needs.
This module is curated by ReThink experts.
The target audience of this module is teams from small, medium and large municipalities in Ukraine. The municipalities form their own teams based on competencies and responsibilities.
After this module, you will be able to:
- Be aware of different possibilities of sustainable and inclusive reconstruction that are implementable in Ukraine,
- Understand the ways to get the recovering maximum value from war debris and future demolition waste,
- Identify the most efficient & effective technical circular solutions – in smart distributed grids, autonomous energy, chemical/physical recovery of materials and circular design applications,
- Understand how to include the principles of circularity in the post-war Hromadaʼs development strategy.
This content is offered by the European Commission. The European Commission is the European Union's politically independent executive arm. It is alone responsible for drawing up proposals for new European legislation, and it implements the decisions of the European Parliament and the Council of the European Union.
- Модуль 2 – Кругова економіка та енергоефективність