My Maltese Course A2
Do you want to learn how to talk about your daily activities? How to talk about your past experiences? How to tell stories or memories? How to give or ask for advice or information? How to describe a place or give directions? You've come to the right place! We offer courses for all language levels, from beginner to expert. On our platform, you'll find:
- videos illustrating the language of everyday life
- interactive and playful ways to learn new words and phrases
Erasmus+ and European Solidarity Corps participants
By the end of this course, you'll be able to understand and use everyday expressions and essential phrases to support you in your new country to:
- meet people
- share information about yourself and learn about others
- exchange ideas and information on familiar topics
- talk about likes and dislikes
- make and respond to suggestions
Each module prepares you for a real-world task where you’ll need to use all of the communicative, linguistic and cultural skills you’ve learned… independently! Ready to start your first course? Let’s go!
This content is offered by the European Commission. The European Commission is the European Union's politically independent executive arm. It is alone responsible for drawing up proposals for new European legislation, and it implements the decisions of the European Parliament and the Council of the European Union.
- How to learn with OLS
- What do I need to take on mobility?
- I lost my passport!
- Don't forget to close the window!
- Where is the supermarket?
- My first day at uni.
- I used to be in a rock band.
- I missed an episode.
- I have to write an email.
- Next year, I'm gonna be...
- I'm throwing a party!
- Assess your progress