Announcements

Summer Solstice Celebration: Ceiliúradh Grianstad an tSamhraidh

Summer Solstice Celebration: Ceiliúradh Grianstad an tSamhraidh

de către Caoimhe Ní Chearbhaill OLS Irish Community Manager-
Număr de răspunsuri: 0

Déan ceiliúradh ar theacht an tsamhraidh lenár gCeiliúradh Grianstad an tsamhraidh, lá lán le féilte agus spraoi do gach éinne. 

Is é an 21 Meitheamh a chruinnímid le chéile chun an lá is faide den bhliain i bhfíor-spiorad na hÉireann a chomóradh. Bainimid taitneamh as léirithe ceoil beo, damhsa traidisiúnta Gaelach agus scéalaíocht spreagúil. 

Summer Solstice

Caith tú féin isteach san atmaisféar bríomhar, indulge i mbianna agus deochanna blasta, agus páirt a ghlacadh i gcluichí spreagúla agus gníomhaíochtaí an deireadh seachtaine seo chugainn!

Ná dean dearmad glacadh le riailacha an fóram > OLS Forum Netiquette and House Rules 

English Translation

Celebrate the arrival of summer with our Summer Solstice Celebration, a day filled with festivities and fun for the whole family! 

June 21st is a day where we gather to embrace the longest day of the year in true Irish spirit. Enjoy live music performances, traditional dance shows, and captivating storytelling sessions that will transport you to the mystical realms of Irish folklore. 

Immerse yourself in the vibrant atmosphere, indulge in delicious food and drinks, and participate in exciting games and activities. 

Mark your calendars and join us for a day of sun-kissed merriment and joyful celebration!

Always remember to follow the rules of OLS - they can be found here > > OLS Forum & Netiquette Rules