“Ask the Community” Forum

OLS Courses, Tests & Certificates

OLS Courses, Tests & Certificates

by Milos OLS Community Manager -
Number of replies: 0

Dear community, 

In this discussion topic, we will provide you with a brief explanation of the courses available in the Serbian Learning Community and Resources and guide you on obtaining the corresponding certificates. Let’s dive in! 

1.     Language Assessment 

First and foremost, you will need to take a short languageassessment, which you can find.

Once completed, the platform will recommend the course that best matches your learning needs on your Dashboard. 

2.     The Courses 

OLS offers [2, 3 or 4] comprehensive courses designed specifically to help you prepare for your mobility program and to improve while you’re there. These courses are: 

·       My Serbian Course A1 

These courses include 10 or more modules on different topics and learning goals. Please note that we are continuously developing new course material and module. For advanced learners I can recommend the forums and the OLS blog under the resources section to continue learning. 

3.     Check Your Progress 

At the end of each course, you will find a section titled "Check your progress." This section is a final test that, if successfully passed, will allow you to obtain an OLS certificate. Access to this evaluation is granted only after achieving 100% completion of ALL modules.  

4.     Where to download the certificate(s) 

As mentioned earlier, once you successfully pass any of the final tests, you will be able to download your OLS certificate. You can easily get it from either the course page or your ‘Dashboard’, specifically under the ‘My achievements’ section. This is an example of what the certificate looks like: 

Screenshot like explanation.
Source: EU Academy

With that said, we wish you a fruitful and enjoyable learning experience here, at OLS. Of course, if you have any doubts or questions, let us know! 

Wishing you a lot of fun with learning! 

Milos, OLS Community Manager – Serbian