Announcements

Get Ready for 2024

Get Ready for 2024

од Reneta OLS Community Manager -
Број на одговори: 0

New Goals

Source: Canva

Dear Community,

At the beginning of the new year 2024, I would like to use the opportunity to wish you a lot of health!

May the year bring you success in all endeavors, creativity, and smiles from shared moments with friends and loved ones.

Overcome challenges with a positive attitude and determination, always listen to your heart, and never stop chasing your dreams!

Set high goals, study, travel, and pursue new opportunities!

Time to set your goals!

At the beginning of each year, I set myself one main goal to achieve by the end of the same year. Last year I promised myself to attend more live concerts of my favorite artists.

Knowing my goal, I focused my attention on an easily achievable, but important goal for me. 

The result – 9 attended live concerts for 2023.

No matter what your goal is - to volunteer in another country, to spend a semester abroad, to learn to tango or sing in front of an audience, just say it out loud now, even write it down on a piece of paper.

At the end of a year, you will feel great satisfaction when you read what you wrote and realize that it has come true. Trust me!

Good LuckGood luck in the new year 2024!

P.S.: If any of you have the goal to travel in Europe by train this year, now OLS is giving you the possibility to travel for free. Join the OLS video contest and you might win one of the All Aboard Gift Cards of the value of 300€ allowing you to get an Interrail Global Pass!

Read how to join here.

Reneta, OLS Community Manager – Bulgarian