Announcements

#OLSCommunityStories: ¡Solo Queda Un Mes!

#OLSCommunityStories: ¡Solo Queda Un Mes!

OLS Community Manager Bernat發表於
Number of replies: 0

#OLSCommunityStories

Source: OLS

ESP

Hola, queridos/as. Os escribo para deciros que ... SOLO QUEDA ① MES para presentar vuestros vídeos. ⌛

¿Lo habéis enviado ya? ¡Mucha mierda! :-)

¿Aún no habéis participado? Todavía hay tiempo :-)

Recordad que con la competición #OLSCommunityStories tenéis la oportunidad de ganar una tarjeta de regalo All Aboard valorada en 300 euros para adquirir un Pase Interrail Global. En total, hay 10 tarjetas en juego.

Hacer un Interrail es una manera única y emocionante de conocer Europa, descubrir nuevas culturas y hacer amistades internacionales. Cuando tenía 18 años, lo hice con mis amigos. Nuestro itinerario fue: Barcelona-París-Bruselas-Ámsterdam-Berlín-Praga. ¡No lo olvidaré nunca!

Si tenéis cualquier duda o pregunta, visitad la página OLS Video Contest, donde encontraréis toda la información necesaria sobre la competición. 

¡Únete a nosotros/as! ✊

¡Chú chú! 

Bernat, OLS Community Manager – Español

ENG

Hello, dears. I'm writing to tell you that ... THERE'S ONLY ① MONTH LEFT to submit your videos. ⏰

Have you already sent yours? Break a leg! :-)

Haven't participated yet? There's still time :-)

Remember that with the #OLSCommunityStories competition, you have the chance to win a €300 All Aboard gift card to purchase an Interrail Global Pass. In total, there are 10 passes up for grabs.

Embarking on an Interrail journey is a unique and exciting way to explore Europe, experience different cultures, and make new friends. When I was 18, I did it with my friends. Our itinerary was: Barcelona-Paris-Brussels-Amsterdam-Berlin-Prague. I'll never forget it!

If you have any doubts or questions, please visit the dedicated page for the OLS Video Contest, where you will find all the necessary information about the competition.

Join us! ❤

Choo-choo!

Bernat, OLS Community Manager – Spanish