“Practise Your Swedish” Forum

Speaking Session to Practice Your Swedish With Me: 13/6 at 3PM

Speaking Session to Practice Your Swedish With Me: 13/6 at 3PM

le Linnea OLS Community Manager -
Number of replies: 22

Swedish Speaking Session

Source: Canva

Hey, the Swedish community! Good news!

On the 13th of June at 3PM CET, the first speaking session will be held to practise your Swedish with your community manager, me!:D

What is it about?

During the session, we will have conversations to get to know each other and talk about your mobility programs, travel, and learning Swedish. The aim is to test your skills and make you feel comfortable talking with a native speaker.

Also, don't worry if you're a beginner or a professional in Swedish—all levels are more than welcome to join! 

How do I participate?

There are 10 places available. If you want to participate, please let me know in the comment section below, and I will reserve a place for you. Booking a place is optional, but it will help me organise the session better. Also, it would be very helpful to know your Swedish level, so I can create creative activities that suit you:)

Participants who have booked a spot will have priority, but you can still log in on the day. I will still let you participate if there are absentees or only a few extra people.

Where is the session?

You can access the session by clicking THIS LINK, which will take you to a virtual Teams room.

The meeting will be about an hour (an hour and a half maximum).

That's it!

See you soon

Linnea, OLS Community Manager – Swedish

In reply to Linnea OLS Community Manager

Sv: Speaking Session to Practice Your Swedish With Me: 13/6 at 3PM

le Luzia Imgrund -
Hello Linnea,
I would like to participate.
I can't find the link you have mentioned, so I use to take this contact here.
Iam an absolute beginner in Swedish language.
Last year I travel led to Sweden and stayed for 2 month in Uppsala with the erasmus+ programm.
I really enjoy it but we were speaking english all the time.
After the trip I decided to learn Swedish by using the bubble App... I understand many words but I am afraid speaking myself.
I'm looking forward to your answer
Luzia
from Munic.
In reply to Luzia Imgrund

Re: Sv: Speaking Session to Practice Your Swedish With Me: 13/6 at 3PM

Hi Luzia! Awesome:) You now have a spot at the event! You will find the link in my post above under "Where is the session?" you click "THIS LINK".
I'm looking forward to meeting you online on the 13th:)

Re: Speaking Session to Practice Your Swedish With Me: 13/6 at 3PM

le Emilie Ruhrmann -
Dear Linnea,

I also would like to participate in the session. I attend a Swedish course at my university, but I am still a beginner. I know basic words and sentences and a bit about grammar.
I hope I can participate!

Best regards,

Emilie
In reply to Emilie Ruhrmann

Hi Emilie! Great news:) You now have a spot at the event on the 13th. I'm looking forward to meeting you:)

Ri: Speaking Session to Practice Your Swedish With Me: 13/6 at 3PM

le David Pervizi -
I would appreciate participating. I’m volunteering now in Sweden through the ESC programme since three months and my level is very very basic I would say.
In reply to David Pervizi

Re: Ri: Speaking Session to Practice Your Swedish With Me: 13/6 at 3PM

Hi David! Cool:) You have secured your spot at the event ! I'm looking forward to meeting you on the 13th:)

le María Dolores Tomás -
Hej Linnea!
Det låter fantastiskt! Jag skulle vara med om det finns plats för mig!

Hoppas att vi kan träffas online.

Kram från Valencia,

Vicente
In reply to María Dolores Tomás

Hej Vicente! Så roligt att du vill vara med:) Jag har nu reserverat en plats till dig den 13:e. Jag ser fram emot att träffa dig online:)

le Markus Fruhmann -
Hej Linnea!

I would love to participate! I will be on Erasmus+ in Sweden this Autumn. I just started a Swedish course a few weeks ago and I am using Duolingo to revise a bit each day, but I am still a beginner and a bit afraid to start talking in Swedish.

I'm looking forward to the event!

Kind regards from Vienna,
Markus
In reply to Markus Fruhmann

Hej Markus! So happy you want to join:) I've secured a spot for you at the event on the 13th. Looking forward to meeting you:)

le Katharina Steinacher -
Hej! I would like to participate. My Swedish level is A1. I am currently attending a beginner's course to prepare for my Erasmus stay in Sweden this autumn.

Best regards from Vienna,
Katharina
In reply to Katharina Steinacher

Hej Katharina! Great that you want to join us:) You now have a spot at the event on the 13th. I'm looking forward to meeting you:)

le Celia Mourdoukouta -
Hej! I would also like to participate if there are any places available. I’m currently in Stockholm and working in Karolinska research until the end of August, but I do not know any Swedish just yet. Only a few words here and there. I’d love to take action and learn more in Swedish! Thank you for the opportunity:)
In reply to Celia Mourdoukouta

Hej Celia! Of course, you should join us:) I've reserved a spot for you on the 13th. Looking forward to it:)

le Nele Dietrich -
Hey Linnea,
I would like to participate as well! I have been learning Swedish for quite some time now, but I would still consider myself to be somewhat of a beginner because I still lack the ability to have a proper conversation and my listening comprehension could also be improved, as well as my vocabulary. I would enjoy this opportunity to have my first actual exchange in Swedish. :) Best regards from Berlin
In reply to Nele Dietrich

Hi Nele! Awesome that you also want to join:) You now have a spot at the event on the 13th. Looking forward to meeting you online:)

le Valeria NAPOLI -
Hi, my name is Valeria and I am studying Swedish for personal reasons too. However, I am still a beginner and I would like to speak more. Is there any spot left to this session?
In reply to Valeria NAPOLI

Hi Valeria! Yes, of course you should join us:) I've reserved a spot for you now. Looking forward to meeting you on the 13th:)

le Fabian Ostertag -
Hej Linnea,
are there any free spots remaining?
I have been learning Swedish for quite a time and also had a course at university, but my oral Swedish is still not as good as my written Swedish, maybe I have a lack of conversations with people, who can give me feedback on my Swedish.
Therefore I would like to join your speaking session and see, wether it‘s helpful for me.

Många hälsningar
In reply to Fabian Ostertag

Hi Fabian! I'm so glad you want to join the session:) I've now reserved you a spot on the 13th. Looking forward to meeting you then:)

le Modisch Made -
Hej Linnea!
If there are still any places left I would also love to participate. I am still a beginner and would love to get some speaking practice!
Best Regards, Alena
In reply to Modisch Made

Hej Alena! Of course, you should join us:) Normally we keep these sessions at 10 participants, but I'll squeeze you in;) See you on the 13th!