Becoming an eTwinning School
- Start date: Monday 25 April 2022
- End date: Wednesday 1 June 2022
- Workload: 3 - 4 hours per week (20 hours in total)
The course is relevant for eTwinners who want to embed the eTwinning Schools mission in their school’s policies, practice and professional development. The course offers an introduction to the topic.
- Understand the concept of eTwinning schools and their main characteristic;
- Set out a clear vision for becoming an eTwinning school;
- Define your school vision and translate it in an action plan to implement in your school.
This content is offered by the European Commission. The European Commission is the European Union's politically independent executive arm. It is alone responsible for drawing up proposals for new European legislation, and it implements the decisions of the European Parliament and the Council of the European Union.
- Getting Started
- Module 1: What is an eTwinning School?
- Module 2: Shared Leadership & Teamwork
- Module 3: Inclusion & Innovation in Pedagogy
- Module 4: Becoming an eTwinning School