CSG - Cultural Sensitivity and Gender
Civil protection experts
After the completion of this course participants will be able to:
This content is offered by the European Commission. The European Commission is the European Union's politically independent executive arm. It is alone responsible for drawing up proposals for new European legislation, and it implements the decisions of the European Parliament and the Council of the European Union.
- Welcome to the course on cultural sensitivity and gender
- Lesson 1: What is cultural sensitivity?
- Lesson 2: The importance of gender sensitive approaches in civil protection
- Lesson 3: Protection in humanitarian situations
- Lesson 4: Practical examples