Aerial Forest Firefighting (AFFF) Capacities Course
The primary audience for this online learning is: •
- National Authorities staff in charge of the Technical Assistance (TA) preparedness phase,
- CECIS end-users / National Operational Centres / National ERCC counterparts, authorities that will organize the Host Nation Support (HNS), and
- authorities that will be in charge of the Aerial Forest Firefighting (AFFF)
After the course, you will understand the steps to follow to prepare for, request, host, and safely assist in coordinating Aerial Forest Firefighting (AFFF) capacities.
This content is offered by the European Commission. The European Commission is the European Union's politically independent executive arm. It is alone responsible for drawing up proposals for new European legislation, and it implements the decisions of the European Parliament and the Council of the European Union.
- Introduction to the course
- Lesson 1: Being prepared to host Aerial Forest Firefighting Capacities
- Lesson 2: Requesting Aerial Forest Firefighting Capacities
- Lesson 3: Response phase with Aerial Forest Firefighting Capacities