Digital Tools for Blended Learning
- Start date: 30 May
- End date: 15 June
- Workload: 8-10 hours
Teachers of all school subjects from elementary to upper secondary levels.
1. Support Learners:
- Use technology to boost motivation and engage learners;
- Help students use technology to support their learning both in and beyond the classroom;
- Place learners' interests and experiences at the heart of the learning process.
This content is offered by the European Commission. The European Commission is the European Union's politically independent executive arm. It is alone responsible for drawing up proposals for new European legislation, and it implements the decisions of the European Parliament and the Council of the European Union.
- How this Course Works
- Module 1: I Learn Therefore I Am
- Module 2: I Get Empowered Therefore I Am
- Module 3: I Create Therefore I Am
- Module 4: I Integrate Therefore I Am
- Module 5: Submission and Peer Assessment - I Design Therefore I Am