Exploring the European School Education Platform
This course is the third and last one of the European School Education Platform course series. It aims at introducing users to the functions and possibilities of the platform and offering opportunities for networking.
More specifically, in this course we will focus on the professional development offer of the European School Education Platform, explore the recognition opportunities for schools and teachers and participate in networking activities.
If you are interested to follow the first two courses of the series, you may find more information below:
Duration and workload
Educators of all school levels and subjects, as well as other in-school staff (e.g., school librarian, career counsellor, etc.) who are interested in exploring the European School Education Platform.
- Navigate the European School Education Platform
- Get an overview of the professional development offer
- Explore the recognition opportunities for schools and teachers
- Find people, organisations and schools to collaborate with
- Participate in projects and professional development opportunities.
This content is offered by the European Commission. The European Commission is the European Union's politically independent executive arm. It is alone responsible for drawing up proposals for new European legislation, and it implements the decisions of the European Parliament and the Council of the European Union.
- How this course works
- Module 1: Professional Development Offer
- Module 2: Networking
- Module 3: Labels, Awards and Insights
- Module 4: Assessment
- Feedback and certification