Introduction to IMAPS
This eLearning has for objective to
enable current and future IMAPS users to understand what the IMAPS solution is
about and how IMAPS can support public administrations in improving their
digital public services towards seamless interoperability. This first module
starts by positioning IMAPS in the context of the European Interoperability
Framework. The users will then discover the concept of IMAPS, target users in
public administrations and different use cases. The criteria for selecting a
digital public service for an IMAPS assessment will be explained, as well as
the different types of digital public services, which can be assessed with
IMAPS. Finally, the course will present IMAPS success stories which illustrate
how IMAPS can assist public administrations in improving the interoperability
of digital public services. Upon the completion of this course, the user will
have acquired basic knowledge for being able to start his/ her own IMAPS
assessment of a digital public service.
This eLearning has been elaborated to introduce IMAPS to current and future users in public administrations with or without prior knowledge or experience in using IMAPS. The eLearning is also targeting professionals working on or interested in interoperability, administrative simplification or digitalisation of administrative procedures.
- Understand the relevance of IMAPS in the context of the European Interoperability Framework
- Become familiar with the concept of IMAPS and discover use cases for the assessment of the maturity interoperability of digital public services;
- Understand the requirements for the completion of the IMAPS survey for a digital public service
- Get insight into the IMAPS specialisations and their complementarity with IMAPS
- Acquire a basic understanding of IMAPS for being able to take the IMAPS assessment via EU Survey
This content is offered by the European Commission. The European Commission is the European Union's politically independent executive arm. It is alone responsible for drawing up proposals for new European legislation, and it implements the decisions of the European Parliament and the Council of the European Union.
- Course Information
- Introduction to IMAPS