Introduction to IMAPS
This eLearning has been elaborated to introduce IMAPS to current and future users in public administrations with or without prior knowledge or experience in using IMAPS. The eLearning is also targeting professionals working on or interested in interoperability, administrative simplification or digitalisation of administrative procedures.
At the end of this course, the users are expected to:
- Understand the relevance of IMAPS in the context of the European Interoperability Framework
- Become familiar with the concept of IMAPS and discover use cases for the assessment of the maturity interoperability of digital public services;
- Understand the requirements for the completion of the IMAPS survey for a digital public service
- Get insight into the IMAPS specialisations and their complementarity with IMAPS
- Acquire a basic understanding of IMAPS for being able to take the IMAPS assessment via EU Survey
This content is offered by the European Commission. The European Commission is the European Union's politically independent executive arm. It is alone responsible for drawing up proposals for new European legislation, and it implements the decisions of the European Parliament and the Council of the European Union.
- Course Information
- Introduction to IMAPS