Introduction to IMAPS
Description du cours
This eLearning has for objective to enable current and future IMAPS users to understand what the IMAPS solution is about and how IMAPS can support public administrations in improving their digital public services towards seamless interoperability. This first module starts by positioning IMAPS in the context of the European Interoperability Framework. The users will then discover the concept of IMAPS, target users in public administrations and different use cases. The criteria for selecting a digital public service for an IMAPS assessment will be explained, as well as the different types of digital public services, which can be assessed with IMAPS. Finally, the course will present IMAPS success stories which illustrate how IMAPS can assist public administrations in improving the interoperability of digital public services. Upon the completion of this course, the user will have acquired basic knowledge for being able to start his/ her own IMAPS assessment of a digital public service.
This eLearning has been elaborated to introduce IMAPS to current and future users in public administrations with or without prior knowledge or experience in using IMAPS. The eLearning is also targeting professionals working on or interested in interoperability, administrative simplification or digitalisation of administrative procedures.
- Understand the relevance of IMAPS in the context of the European Interoperability Framework
- Become familiar with the concept of IMAPS and discover use cases for the assessment of the maturity interoperability of digital public services;
- Understand the requirements for the completion of the IMAPS survey for a digital public service
- Get insight into the IMAPS specialisations and their complementarity with IMAPS
- Acquire a basic understanding of IMAPS for being able to take the IMAPS assessment via EU Survey
Ce contenu est offert par la Commission européenne. La Commission européenne est le bras exécutif politiquement indépendant de l'Union européenne. Elle est seule chargée d'élaborer des propositions de nouvelle législation européenne et elle met en œuvre les décisions du Parlement européen et du Cons
- Course Information
- Introduction to IMAPS