My Language Learning Journey

My Language Learning Journey

Bernat OLS Community Manager -
Atsakymų skaičius: 0

*L'Eixample, Barcelona

Source: Canva

ENG

Good morning, comrades .

Would you like to share your Erasmus + experience and inspire other people? If the answer is YES, contact us, and we will interview you.

Recently, we have launched the series "My language learning journey," in which we want to talk to you, the people of the community, to learn about your mobility programme experience and, above all, your language learning process. We are very curious to hear about your adventures and your romance with the Spanish language .

For now, we will publish the conversations in written form  in the OLS BLOG section, together with the community articles. We may create a magazine of experiences in the future, but I cannot promise anything yet .

If you are interested in participating or simply want more information, visit THIS discussion topic.

Shall we talk? :-)

Bernat, OLS Community Manager  Spanish

P.S. The first two "victims" are Giada Castellucci and Raffaele Orazzo. Thank you, guys! :-)

ESP

Buenos días, camaradas

¿Os gustaría compartir vuestra experiencia Erasmus + e inspirar a otras personas? Si la respuesta es SÍ, contactadnos y os entrevistaremos. 

Recientemente, hemos lanzado la serie "My language learning journey", en la cual queremos hablar con vosotros/as, la gente de la comunidad, para saber qué tal fue vuestro programa de movilidad y, sobre todo, vuestro proceso de aprendizaje lingüístico. Tenemos mucha curiosidad por conocer vuestras aventuras y vuestro romance con el español .

Por ahora, publicaremos las conversaciones de manera escrita  en la sección OLS BLOG, junto con los artículos de la comunidad. Es posible que en un futuro creemos una revista de experiencias, pero no puedo prometer nada todavía

Si estáis interesados en participar o, simplemente, queréis más información, visitad ESTE tema de discusión.

¿Hablamos? :-) 

Bernat, OLS Community Manager  Español

P.D. Las dos primeras “víctimas” son Giada Castellucci y Raffaele Orazzo¡Gracias, chicos/as! :-)