Announcements

Win an Interrail Global Pass - Video Contest

Win an Interrail Global Pass - Video Contest

Bernat OLS Community Manager -
Vastausten määrä: 0

Source: OLS

Source: OLS

Hello intrepid travellers!

We would like to quickly remind you that we have recently launched the second #OLSCommunityStories contest, with which you can win an All Aboard gift card worth 300 euros to purchase an Interrail Global Pass to travel across Europe.

What is it all about? ℹ️

All you need to do is record a 1-3 minute video in which you briefly introduce yourselves and then delve more extensively into one of the following three proposed topics:

1. A fun pronunciation challenge in Spanish.
  2. An anecdote about your Spanish learning journey.
  3. The secret spark that motivated you to start learning our beautiful language ❤.

Where do I have to post my video?

To submit your video, you can either post it on your favourite social media platform with the hashtag #OLSCommunityStories OR upload it through a file-sharing system of your choice. In both cases, you'll need to fill in a participation form and share the corresponding links for us to evaluate.

How much time do I have?

The video contest will be open from NOW until February 4, 2024, giving you approximately two and a half months to showcase your creativity.

OK, I’m interested!

Then, please, READ the competition rules CAREFULLY. In the Interactions section of the landing page, we have opened up a dedicated area named OLS Video Contest where you will find all the relevant information and where you can ask us any questions you may have. It is available through this link.

Interrail: a once-in-a-lifetime experience

When I was young(er), I went interrailing, and I have to tell you that it was one of the most memorable things I have ever done. So don't think twice: take part in the video contest. 

There are 10 passes up for grabs, so you have a decent chance, comrades.

Have a wonderful day,

Bernat, OLS Community Manager  Spanish