“Ask the Community” Forum

April 2024 Greetings & Introductions

April 2024 Greetings & Introductions

par Minna OLS Community Manager,
Nombre de réponses : 0

Source: Minna Nelson

OLS forums starts a new year from 1 April. 

This is how our forums were initially set up, its just a date. However for me personally it means a new contract for the next year. So I will be spending another year with you guys here at OLS! 

So what can you do here at OLS? 

There are three forums:

1. Ask The Community - In this forum, you will be able to ask any question you may have about the usage of OLS and the Finnish language in general. Lately it has been me who is asking questions from you guys, but come one, be brave, there is no reason to keep quiet! Write a question that you may think your fellow language learners or me, as your Community Manager may be able to answer. 

2. Practice Your Finnish  - Here you will have the chance of practising your Finnish by participating in discussions according to your Finnish proficiency level and on different topics you may be interested in. Jump right into one of the discussion topics or suggest your own one! Try the tongue twisters at least! 

3. Living Abroad - On this forum you will have the chance of sharing your cultural and learning experiences in Suomi with your peers. You may also seek advice from other members and from OLS community managers in relation to your mobility experience. Share your stories! We love to hear from you! 

Then we have Announcements  and OLS Blog. In the annoucements I post relevant news about OLS Forums, Erasmus+ Programme and in the blog you can read about some cultural, historical and practical aspects of Finland, your mobility exhange country. 

And my name is Minna, I am your Finnish Community Manager (here is my Introduction ) and I am from Kajaani, Finland. I used to live in Sicily, Italy just recently, but came back to Finland in February 2024. 

Welcome to OLS Finnish Forums, lets learn Finnish together! 

Minna, OLS Community Manager – Finnish