Announcements

Canciones en Otras Lenguas Españolas ♪

Canciones en Otras Lenguas Españolas ♪

de către Bernat OLS Community Manager-
Număr de răspunsuri: 0

Languages

ESP

Hola, melómanos/as ✋.

¿Sabíais que España es un país plurilingüe donde no solo hablamos castellano?

La lengua de Cervantes es el idioma español principal del estado, pero el catalán (llamado valenciano en la Comunitat Valenciana), el gallego, el vasco y el aranés son también oficiales en las regiones donde se hablan. 

Son lenguas vivas que millones de españoles/as usan y ... ¡CANTAN a diario!

Bien, dicho esto, hoy me gustaría compartir con vosotros/as dos temas de discusión en los que hemos seleccionado algunas canciones en estos bonitos idiomas. Estos son:

En cada uno, encontraréis una canción en catalán, una en gallego, una en vasco y una en aranés. Después de escucharlas, me gustaría que compartierais en los comentarios cuál es vuestra preferida y cualquier comentario o impresión que tengáis.

¡HASTA LUEGO! 

Bernat, OLS Community Manager – Español

ENG

Hello, music lovers ✋.

Did you know that Spain is a multilingual country where we don't only speak Spanish?

The language of Cervantes is the main Spanish language of the state, but Catalan (called Valencian in the Valencian Community), Galician, Basque, and Aranese are also official in the regions where they are spoken. 

They are living languages that millions of Spaniards use and ... SING daily!

Well, having said that, today I would like to share with you two discussion topics in which we have selected a few songs in these beautiful languages. These are:

In each one, you will find a song in Catalan, one in Galician, one in Basque, and one in Aranese. After listening to them, I would like you to share in the comments which one is your favourite and any comments or impressions you may have.

CHEERIO!

Bernat, OLS Community Manager – Spanish