Recomiéndame Un Libro

Recomiéndame Un Libro

av Bernat OLS Community Manager -
Antal svar: 0

Libro

Source: Canva

ESP 

HOLA, HOLA.

¡Feliz día del libro y Feliç Sant Jordi a todo/as!

Indudablemente, leer es una de mis actividades favoritas. Me relaja y me permite desconectar durante un rato de este mundo tan frenético en el cual vivimos. Normalmente, leo antes de acostarme hasta que mis ojitos se niegan a continuar. Y luego, a dormir.

Hace poco terminé mi última novela y, en estos momentos, no sé qué leer. He ido a varias librerías, pero veo tantos libros que no sé cuál escoger. Necesito tu ayuda

Si no es mucho pedir, ¿me recomiendas un libro o una novela que te haya gustado mucho? En los comentarios de ESTE tema de discusión, escribe el nombre del libro y su autor/a, así como una pequeña explicación. 

Muchas gracias :-) 

Bernat, OLS Community Manager – Español

ENG

HELLO, HELLO.

Happy World Book Day and Feliç Sant Jordi to everyone!

Reading is undoubtedly one of my favourite activities. It relaxes me and allows me to disconnect for a while from this frenetic world we live in. Normally, I read before going to bed until my eyes refuse to go on. And then I go to sleep.

I recently finished my latest novel, and at the moment, I don't know what to read next. I've been to several bookstores, but I see so many books that I don't know which one to choose. I need your help . 

If it's not too much to ask, could you please recommend a book or novel that you really enjoyed? In the comments of THIS discussion topic, kindly write the name of the book and its author, along with a short explanation.

Thank you, folks! Long live literature, and long live this community!

Bernat, OLS Community Manager – Spanish