Cyber Threat Management
Descripción del curso
The main objective of the course is to provide participants an in-depth knowledge on top cyber threats and prepare them to efficiently confront contemporary and emerging threats.
The course consists of an asynchronous eLearning part and a complementary report which provide an analysis of malware-based cyber-attacks, along with a look at the associated threats and the measures needed to confront them. A self-assessment will test the knowledge acquired from the eLearning and the report. Synchronous lectures and table top exercises (A webex link will be enabled at a later date).
The course is addressed to professionals with good understanding of information systems and more specifically to:
- Cybersecurity Architect and Solutions Engineers
- Incident Responders
- Risk Managers
Objetivos de aprendizaje
- Describe top cyber threats organizations face today
- Define generic attack methods and techniques
- Describe cyber-attack stages related to a threat
- Understand security measures
- Define the importance of organizational and technical security measures.
- Outline main cyber threats
- Analyse a cyber-threat
- Apply MITRE ATT&CK and Cyber Kill Chain frameworks
- Analyse the importance of vulnerabilities
- Propose the use of specific security measures
- Identify, and prioritize security measures
- Identify attack surfaces and vectors related to a threat
- Describe security measures contributions against threats.
This content is offered by the European Union Agency for Cybersecurity, ENISA. ENISA is is the Union's agency dedicated to achieving a high common level of cybersecurity across Europe.
- Synchronous Lectures