Language Learning in eTwinning Projects
Descripción del curso
If you are interested in…
teaching language in an engaging context that includes project work and connecting with other teachers and students...
then join this course and discover what you can do in eTwinning, the biggest community for schools in Europe!
eTwinning projects have the potential to not only raise pupils’ motivation and challenge them to become more creative, more collaborative, and more autonomous, but they also offer great opportunities for language learning in an engaging context while developing an intercultural dialogue. In this course, you will be given insights into activities from successful eTwinning projects with a specific focus on language learning and Content and Language Integrated Learning (CLIL).
Duration and workload
The course is relevant for eTwinners who want to explore how to embed language learning in their eTwinning projects. The course offers an introduction to the topic.
Objetivos de aprendizaje
- Learn more about what is considered a good eTwinning project
- Get a better understanding of the added value eTwinning projects bring to language learning
- Develop an eTwinning project idea
Este contenido es ofrecido por la Comisión Europea. La Comisión Europea es el brazo ejecutivo políticamente independiente de la Unión Europea. Es el único responsable de elaborar propuestas de nueva legislación europea y ejecuta las decisiones del Parlamento Europeo y del Consejo de la Unión Europea
- How this course works
- Module 1: Getting Started with Language Learning and eTwinning
- Module 2: eTwinning and Language Learning
- Module 3: Content and Language Integrated Learning
- Module 4: Developing an eTwinning Project