My Serbian Course A2
- videos illustrating the language of everyday life
- interactive and playful ways to learn new words and phrases"
Erasmus + and European Solidarity Network participants
- meet people
- share information about yourself and learn about others
- exchange ideas and information on familiar topics
- talk about likes and dislikes
- make and respond to suggestions
This content is offered by the European Commission. The European Commission is the European Union's politically independent executive arm. It is alone responsible for drawing up proposals for new European legislation, and it implements the decisions of the European Parliament and the Council of the European Union.
- How to learn with OLS
- What do I need to take on mobility?
- I lost my passport!
- Don't forget to close the window!
- Where is the supermarket?
- My first day at uni
- I used to be in a rock band.
- I missed an episode.
- I have to write an email to my teacher.
- Next year, I'm gonna be...
- I'm throwing a party!
- Check your progress