Supporting Special Education Needs in Every Classroom
- Start date: Monday 27 June 2022
- End date: Wednesday 13 July 2022
- Workload: 8 - 10 hours
Primary and secondary teachers, school counsellors as well as other school staff who are registered in eTwinning and want to learn more on SEN.
- strengthening teachers’ competences in the inclusion of SEN students in mainstream classrooms
- having teachers create and adapt their lesson plans which would equally engage all learners
- focusing on and explore various web 2.0 tools (Microsoft Tools, Google Tools and add-ons, interactive tools, formative assessment tools etc.) and apps that can be used in the inclusive and mainstream classroom
- discovering useful open educational resources and ready-made materials
This content is offered by the European Commission. The European Commission is the European Union's politically independent executive arm. It is alone responsible for drawing up proposals for new European legislation, and it implements the decisions of the European Parliament and the Council of the European Union.
- How this Course Works
- Module 1: Inclusive Education
- Module 2: Types of Special Education Needs Students
- Module 3: Digital Tools for Special Education Needs
- Module 4: Final Assignment