Setting up your eTwinning Project
Teachers interested to collaborate and work together with teachers all over Europe by developing eTwinning projects.
In this webinar series, you will:
- Learn how to create and run a quality eTwinning project
- Explore the key elements of an eTwinning project in practice
Pedagogical and Monitoring Manager
European Schoolnet / eTwinning
How to plan a quality eTwinning project: collaboration and use of ICT.
English Language and Literature Teacher
eTwinning National Support Organization Serbia
How to plan a quality eTwinning project: curriculum integrations, pedagogical approaches, results and documentation.
This webinar series on Setting up your eTwinning Project consists of two webinars, two quizzes and a forum activity that you can complete in your own time in between the two webinars.Please find the timeline below and try to keep the following dates in mind to regulate your learning:
- Tuesday 12 April at 16:00 CEST: Webinar 1
- Tuesday 12 April after 17:00 until Thursday 14 April 23:59: Forum Activity
- Thursday 14 April at 16.00 CEST: Webinar 2
- Attend the two webinars
- Complete the two relevant quizzes
- Complete the forum activity
This content is offered by the European Commission. The European Commission is the European Union's politically independent executive arm. It is alone responsible for drawing up proposals for new European legislation, and it implements the decisions of the European Parliament and the Council of the European Union.