Announcements

Introduce Yourself to the Community ✋

Introduce Yourself to the Community ✋

by Bernat OLS Community Manager -
Number of replies: 0

¡HOLA! ❤

Firstly, I'd like to welcome you to the Spanish community, where we'll help you improve your language skills and gain a better understanding of the Spanish-speaking world.

Now, I have a suggestion for you: Why don't you introduce yourself? I'd be interested to know where you're from, what your hometown is, how many languages you speak, and what your educational background is, among other things. Nonetheless, feel free to share whatever you'd like. You can do so in THIS discussion topic.

My name is Bernat, I'm 31 years old, and I'm from Sabadell, a city located approximately fifteen kilometres from Barcelona. I speak Spanish, Catalan, English, and Italian fluently, and for some time now, I've been trying to learn French through OLS. I've studied journalism and also have training in the field of interculturalism. Oh, I almost forgot: I'm the community manager for the Spanish community.

Writing in the forums is a good way to practise, but it also serves as a means of connecting with others who, like you, are currently participating or will participate in a mobility programme in Spain or Latin America.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Bernat, OLS Community Manager – Spanish