Share your experience abroad!

Share your experience abroad!

Antal besvarelser: 77

Which of these pictures best describes events during your experience abroad?

 

 

Choose and share your experience with everyone!

Make a simple sentence that includes an adjective to describe your experience.

For example:

I made new friends.

Living with other people is fun.

The neighbourhood is important.

I prefer living alone and being calm.

Bemærk: Du skal skrive mindst ét (1) indlæg for at gennemføre denne aktivitet.

Klik på "svar" knappen nedenunder og del din oplevelse.

I svar til Første indlæg

Re: Share your experience abroad! (Chunk 1)

ved Francisco Tavares Alves Lourenço -
I meet new friends in school. They are a nice people.
I svar til Første indlæg

Re: Share your experience abroad! (Chunk 1)

ved Klara Antić -
During traveling abroad I like to make new friends. Short-time friends. Usually, I'm calm and I prefer going on new places alone. That way I enjoy every peace of the place.
I svar til Første indlæg

Re: Share your experience abroad! (Chunk 1)

ved Laura Machado -
I like to make new friends when I am travelling.
Usually, I'm very excited and i wan to see everything. I am very curious,so I like to see hiden places.
I svar til Første indlæg

Re: Share your experience abroad! (Chunk 1)

ved Sakuni Chathurya -
• Studying abroad was a wonderful experience.
• Exploring a new country was very interesting.
• Meeting people from different cultures was amazing.
I svar til Første indlæg

Re: Share your experience abroad! (Chunk 1)

ved Martina Trost Sobočan -
I made new friends at the scool.

Living with other people is fun and with lots of supreses.

The neighbourhood is important and near the center hall.
I svar til Første indlæg

Re: Share your experience abroad! (Chunk 1)

ved Imalka Sandarenu Kannangarage -
Living with other people is fun. I can experience different cultures.
I svar til Første indlæg

Re: Share your experience abroad!

ved bugra yildiz -
I meet new friends after school.
I like to walk in the sunny hills.
There was nice party in the town.
We walk together to small market place.
I svar til Første indlæg

Re: Share your experience abroad!

ved Denis Gorghi -
I made new friends.
It is nice.
Living with other people is fun.

The neighbourhood is important.

I prefer living alone and being calm.
I svar til Første indlæg

Re: Share your experience abroad!

ved Denis Gorghi -
I meet new friends after school.
I like to walk in the sunny hills.
There was nice party in the town.
We walk together to small market place.
I svar til Første indlæg

Re: Share your experience abroad!

ved Veronica Alba Serrano -
I GO TO THE MOUNTAINS EVERY MONTH, IT'S VERY RELAXING.
MY FRIENDS WENT TO SCHOOL WITH ME, IT WAS A LOT OF FUN.
THE HOUSE IS GREEN.
THE PARTY HAVE VERY BEAUTYFULL COLORS.
I svar til Første indlæg

Re: Share your experience abroad!

ved Yağmur Cemre Akın -
I meet new friends after school.
I like to walk in the sunny hills.
There was nice party in the town.
We walk together to small market place.
I svar til Første indlæg

Re: Share your experience abroad!

ved Luis Alberto Lopez -
When I went to Montreal, I really made new friends and i met beautiful places in the city. I liked the english courses, the girls, the culture and my host family. I enjoyed everynight I went out to drink some beers. It was and will be unforgetable to me.
I svar til Første indlæg

Re: Share your experience abroad!

ved Cozmin Mihai Roșu -
I meet new friends after school.
I like to walk in the sunny hills.
There was nice party in the town.
We walk together to small market place.
I svar til Første indlæg

Re: Share your experience abroad!

ved Sebastião Willian Pereira Regi da Silva -
I live in Porugal. I like so much this place. My neighbourhood is the better, I know anyone.
I svar til Sebastião Willian Pereira Regi da Silva

Re: Share your experience abroad!

ved Claude OLS Community Manager -
Hi Sebastião!
So your neigbourhood is the best and you know everyone.
Which city is it?
Personally, I think Portugal is a beautiful country.
I svar til Første indlæg

Re: Share your experience abroad!

ved Blaskó Félix -
I prefer travelling with my friends because they are the most comforting people ever
I svar til Blaskó Félix

Re: Share your experience abroad!

ved Claude OLS Community Manager -
Travelling with friends is great fun.
My first trip outside of the UK was when I completed my A-levels. I was 18 and went to France and the Netherlands with two of my best friends.
What a memorable tiem we had!!!
Which places have you visited with your friends?
I svar til Første indlæg

Re: Share your experience abroad!

ved Chiara Raffaelli -
I like new frends.
I prefer living in appartement.
I love visit museum interesting.
I svar til Første indlæg

Re: Share your experience abroad!

ved EMİNE NEVAL KARA -
Going abroad was an amazing experience. Everything was so beautiful, from the streets to the historical places. I had the chance to see different cultures and meet new people. It was an unforgettable journey, and I would love to go back again."
I svar til EMİNE NEVAL KARA

Re: Share your experience abroad!

ved Claude OLS Community Manager -
Hello Emine Neval Kara,
Nice to see your contribution.
Which was the first country you visited? Any city in particular?
You're absolutely right: it's a chance to see different cultures. It makes you realise things can be done in a different way.
I svar til Første indlæg

Ri: Share your experience abroad!

ved colomba Minione -
I made new friends.
Living with other people is fun.
The neighbourhood is important.
I prefer living alone and being calm.
I svar til Første indlæg

Re: Share your experience abroad!

ved Estefane França -
I discovered new places and know new persons. I liked the experiment different foods and know new cultures.
I svar til Første indlæg

Re: Share your experience abroad!

ved Maryann Valenzuela -
My experience was amazing.
Living here has been wonderful.
It was an exciting journey.
The new environment was very peaceful.
I svar til Første indlæg

Re: Share your experience abroad!

ved Giuliana Metelli -
During my abroad, I met al lot of people. Make a new friends is a great opportunity. I love discovering different culture.
I svar til Giuliana Metelli

Re: Share your experience abroad!

ved Claude OLS Community Manager -
Hello Giuliana,
I'm very happy to hear you had a positive experience.
Meeting new people and discovering new ways of doing things is great fun!
Which was your destination?
I svar til Første indlæg

Ri: Share your experience abroad!

ved GIANLUCA CIRINO -
When I studied in France, I moved to a nice and pretty dormitory near the university campus and the tramway stop. This latter was very practical and I used it with my mates to visit the beautiful streets of Bordeaux. The whole experience was wonderful and rich in fun moments.
I svar til GIANLUCA CIRINO

Re: Ri: Share your experience abroad!

ved Claude OLS Community Manager -
Hello again Gianluca,
Thanks for sharing your experience.
Bordeaux is a fantastic city, very elegant.
Glad you enjoyed it!
How long did you live there for?
I svar til Første indlæg

Re: Share your experience abroad!

ved Daniel Román Carrillo -
Hi everybody!
Living in a new country is a wonderful experience.
I made new friends and I learn about new cultures. I like the local food. It is important to live together and be part of the community without problems.
What do you think?
I svar til Daniel Román Carrillo

Re: Share your experience abroad!

ved Claude OLS Community Manager -
Absolutely, Daniel.
It's so important!
And living in a new country makes you understand that we're all the same, with the same issues and passions regardless of where we live.
I svar til Første indlæg

Re: Share your experience abroad!

ved CAROLINA FERNANDEZ -
I like meeting people from other countries and learning about their different cultures and customs. It makes me happy.
I svar til CAROLINA FERNANDEZ

Re: Share your experience abroad!

ved Claude OLS Community Manager -
Me too, Carolina.
It's so interesting to meet people from other countries, learning about their culture, language and habits.
I find it extemely fascinating.
I svar til Første indlæg

Re: Share your experience abroad!

ved Antonio Nistal -
Making new friends in class.
Sharing free time with friends.
Walking around the city market.
Enjoying a good party with friends.
I svar til Første indlæg

Ri: Share your experience abroad!

ved Lidia Galvani -
I made new friends.

Living with other people is fun.

The neighbourhood is important.

I prefer living alone and being calm.