Share your experience abroad!

Share your experience abroad!

Αριθμός απαντήσεων: 77

Which of these pictures best describes events during your experience abroad?

 

 

Choose and share your experience with everyone!

Make a simple sentence that includes an adjective to describe your experience.

For example:

I made new friends.

Living with other people is fun.

The neighbourhood is important.

I prefer living alone and being calm.

Σημείωση: Πρέπει να δημοσιεύσετε τουλάχιστον μία (1) ανάρτηση για να ολοκληρώσετε αυτή τη δραστηριότητα.

Κάντε κλικ στο κουμπί «απάντηση» παρακάτω και μοιραστείτε την εμπειρία σας.

Σε απάντηση σε Πρώτη ανάρτηση

Vs: Share your experience abroad! (Chunk 1)

από Juhana Peltomaa -
I meet new friends after school.
I like to walk in the sunny hills.
There was nice party in the town.
We walk together to small market place.
Σε απάντηση σε Πρώτη ανάρτηση

Re: Share your experience abroad! (Chunk 1)

από Francisco Tavares Alves Lourenço -
I meet new friends in school. They are a nice people.
Σε απάντηση σε Πρώτη ανάρτηση

Re: Share your experience abroad! (Chunk 1)

από Imalka Sandarenu Kannangarage -
Living with other people is fun. I can experience different cultures.
Σε απάντηση σε Πρώτη ανάρτηση

Re: Share your experience abroad!

από Gerardo Arce -
I like to visit the most symbolic places, always enjoying nature.
Σε απάντηση σε Πρώτη ανάρτηση

Re: Share your experience abroad!

από Luis Alberto Lopez -
When I went to Montreal, I really made new friends and i met beautiful places in the city. I liked the english courses, the girls, the culture and my host family. I enjoyed everynight I went out to drink some beers. It was and will be unforgetable to me.
Σε απάντηση σε Πρώτη ανάρτηση

Re: Share your experience abroad!

από Sebastião Willian Pereira Regi da Silva -
I live in Porugal. I like so much this place. My neighbourhood is the better, I know anyone.
Σε απάντηση σε Πρώτη ανάρτηση

Re: Share your experience abroad!

από şilav önder -
Σε απάντηση σε Πρώτη ανάρτηση

Re: Share your experience abroad!

από Blaskó Félix -
I prefer travelling with my friends because they are the most comforting people ever
Σε απάντηση σε Πρώτη ανάρτηση

Re: Share your experience abroad!

από Chiara Raffaelli -
I like new frends.
I prefer living in appartement.
I love visit museum interesting.
Σε απάντηση σε Πρώτη ανάρτηση

Re: Share your experience abroad!

από EMİNE NEVAL KARA -
Going abroad was an amazing experience. Everything was so beautiful, from the streets to the historical places. I had the chance to see different cultures and meet new people. It was an unforgettable journey, and I would love to go back again."
Σε απάντηση σε Πρώτη ανάρτηση

Ri: Share your experience abroad!

από colomba Minione -
I made new friends.
Living with other people is fun.
The neighbourhood is important.
I prefer living alone and being calm.
Σε απάντηση σε Πρώτη ανάρτηση

Re: Share your experience abroad!

από Estefane França -
I discovered new places and know new persons. I liked the experiment different foods and know new cultures.
Σε απάντηση σε Πρώτη ανάρτηση

Re: Share your experience abroad!

από Antonio José Aguilar Domínguez -
I haven't studied abroad. I would love to do so someday.
Σε απάντηση σε Πρώτη ανάρτηση

Re: Share your experience abroad!

από Maryann Valenzuela -
My experience was amazing.
Living here has been wonderful.
It was an exciting journey.
The new environment was very peaceful.
Σε απάντηση σε Πρώτη ανάρτηση

Re: Share your experience abroad!

από Giuliana Metelli -
During my abroad, I met al lot of people. Make a new friends is a great opportunity. I love discovering different culture.
Σε απάντηση σε Πρώτη ανάρτηση

Ri: Share your experience abroad!

από GIANLUCA CIRINO -
When I studied in France, I moved to a nice and pretty dormitory near the university campus and the tramway stop. This latter was very practical and I used it with my mates to visit the beautiful streets of Bordeaux. The whole experience was wonderful and rich in fun moments.
Σε απάντηση σε Πρώτη ανάρτηση

Re: Share your experience abroad!

από Daniel Román Carrillo -
Hi everybody!
Living in a new country is a wonderful experience.
I made new friends and I learn about new cultures. I like the local food. It is important to live together and be part of the community without problems.
What do you think?
Σε απάντηση σε Πρώτη ανάρτηση

Re: Share your experience abroad!

από FERLEY Pérez Vargas -
i like to meet with new people and talk about different things
Σε απάντηση σε Πρώτη ανάρτηση

Re: Share your experience abroad!

από CAROLINA FERNANDEZ -
I like meeting people from other countries and learning about their different cultures and customs. It makes me happy.
Σε απάντηση σε Πρώτη ανάρτηση

Re: Share your experience abroad!

από Antonio Nistal -
Making new friends in class.
Sharing free time with friends.
Walking around the city market.
Enjoying a good party with friends.
Σε απάντηση σε Πρώτη ανάρτηση

Ri: Share your experience abroad!

από Lidia Galvani -
I made new friends.

Living with other people is fun.

The neighbourhood is important.

I prefer living alone and being calm.