Share your experience abroad!

Share your experience abroad!

Atbilžu skaits: 77

Which of these pictures best describes events during your experience abroad?

 

 

Choose and share your experience with everyone!

Make a simple sentence that includes an adjective to describe your experience.

For example:

I made new friends.

Living with other people is fun.

The neighbourhood is important.

I prefer living alone and being calm.

Piezīme: Lai pabeigtu šo uzdevumu, jums ir jāveic vismaz viens (1) ieraksts.

Klikšķiniet zemāk uz pogas “Atbildēt” un dalieties ar savu pieredzi.

Atbildot uz Pirmais ziņojums

Vs: Share your experience abroad! (Chunk 1)

Nosūtīja Juhana Peltomaa —
I meet new friends after school.
I like to walk in the sunny hills.
There was nice party in the town.
We walk together to small market place.
Atbildot uz Pirmais ziņojums

Re: Share your experience abroad! (Chunk 1)

Nosūtīja Francisco Tavares Alves Lourenço —
I meet new friends in school. They are a nice people.
Atbildot uz Pirmais ziņojums

Re: Share your experience abroad! (Chunk 1)

Nosūtīja Klara Antić —
During traveling abroad I like to make new friends. Short-time friends. Usually, I'm calm and I prefer going on new places alone. That way I enjoy every peace of the place.
Atbildot uz Pirmais ziņojums

Re: Share your experience abroad! (Chunk 1)

Nosūtīja Laura Machado —
I like to make new friends when I am travelling.
Usually, I'm very excited and i wan to see everything. I am very curious,so I like to see hiden places.
Atbildot uz Pirmais ziņojums

Re: Share your experience abroad! (Chunk 1)

Nosūtīja Sakuni Chathurya —
• Studying abroad was a wonderful experience.
• Exploring a new country was very interesting.
• Meeting people from different cultures was amazing.
Atbildot uz Pirmais ziņojums

Re: Share your experience abroad! (Chunk 1)

Nosūtīja Martina Trost Sobočan —
I made new friends at the scool.

Living with other people is fun and with lots of supreses.

The neighbourhood is important and near the center hall.
Atbildot uz Pirmais ziņojums

Re: Share your experience abroad! (Chunk 1)

Nosūtīja Imalka Sandarenu Kannangarage —
Living with other people is fun. I can experience different cultures.
Atbildot uz Pirmais ziņojums

Re: Share your experience abroad!

Nosūtīja bugra yildiz —
I meet new friends after school.
I like to walk in the sunny hills.
There was nice party in the town.
We walk together to small market place.
Atbildot uz Pirmais ziņojums

Re: Share your experience abroad!

Nosūtīja Denis Gorghi —
I made new friends.
It is nice.
Living with other people is fun.

The neighbourhood is important.

I prefer living alone and being calm.
Atbildot uz Pirmais ziņojums

Re: Share your experience abroad!

Nosūtīja Denis Gorghi —
I meet new friends after school.
I like to walk in the sunny hills.
There was nice party in the town.
We walk together to small market place.
Atbildot uz Pirmais ziņojums

Re: Share your experience abroad!

Nosūtīja Veronica Alba Serrano —
I GO TO THE MOUNTAINS EVERY MONTH, IT'S VERY RELAXING.
MY FRIENDS WENT TO SCHOOL WITH ME, IT WAS A LOT OF FUN.
THE HOUSE IS GREEN.
THE PARTY HAVE VERY BEAUTYFULL COLORS.
Atbildot uz Pirmais ziņojums

Re: Share your experience abroad!

Nosūtīja Yağmur Cemre Akın —
I meet new friends after school.
I like to walk in the sunny hills.
There was nice party in the town.
We walk together to small market place.
Atbildot uz Pirmais ziņojums

Re: Share your experience abroad!

Nosūtīja Luis Alberto Lopez —
When I went to Montreal, I really made new friends and i met beautiful places in the city. I liked the english courses, the girls, the culture and my host family. I enjoyed everynight I went out to drink some beers. It was and will be unforgetable to me.
Atbildot uz Pirmais ziņojums

Re: Share your experience abroad!

Nosūtīja Cozmin Mihai Roșu —
I meet new friends after school.
I like to walk in the sunny hills.
There was nice party in the town.
We walk together to small market place.
Atbildot uz Pirmais ziņojums

Re: Share your experience abroad!

Nosūtīja Sebastião Willian Pereira Regi da Silva —
I live in Porugal. I like so much this place. My neighbourhood is the better, I know anyone.
Atbildot uz Pirmais ziņojums

Re: Share your experience abroad!

Nosūtīja Blaskó Félix —
I prefer travelling with my friends because they are the most comforting people ever
Atbildot uz Blaskó Félix

Re: Share your experience abroad!

Nosūtīja Claude OLS Community Manager —
Travelling with friends is great fun.
My first trip outside of the UK was when I completed my A-levels. I was 18 and went to France and the Netherlands with two of my best friends.
What a memorable tiem we had!!!
Which places have you visited with your friends?
Atbildot uz Pirmais ziņojums

Re: Share your experience abroad!

Nosūtīja Chiara Raffaelli —
I like new frends.
I prefer living in appartement.
I love visit museum interesting.
Atbildot uz Pirmais ziņojums

Re: Share your experience abroad!

Nosūtīja EMİNE NEVAL KARA —
Going abroad was an amazing experience. Everything was so beautiful, from the streets to the historical places. I had the chance to see different cultures and meet new people. It was an unforgettable journey, and I would love to go back again."
Atbildot uz EMİNE NEVAL KARA

Re: Share your experience abroad!

Nosūtīja Claude OLS Community Manager —
Hello Emine Neval Kara,
Nice to see your contribution.
Which was the first country you visited? Any city in particular?
You're absolutely right: it's a chance to see different cultures. It makes you realise things can be done in a different way.
Atbildot uz Pirmais ziņojums

Ri: Share your experience abroad!

Nosūtīja colomba Minione —
I made new friends.
Living with other people is fun.
The neighbourhood is important.
I prefer living alone and being calm.
Atbildot uz Pirmais ziņojums

Re: Share your experience abroad!

Nosūtīja Estefane França —
I discovered new places and know new persons. I liked the experiment different foods and know new cultures.
Atbildot uz Pirmais ziņojums

Re: Share your experience abroad!

Nosūtīja Antonio José Aguilar Domínguez —
I haven't studied abroad. I would love to do so someday.
Atbildot uz Pirmais ziņojums

Re: Share your experience abroad!

Nosūtīja Maryann Valenzuela —
My experience was amazing.
Living here has been wonderful.
It was an exciting journey.
The new environment was very peaceful.
Atbildot uz Pirmais ziņojums

Re: Share your experience abroad!

Nosūtīja Giuliana Metelli —
During my abroad, I met al lot of people. Make a new friends is a great opportunity. I love discovering different culture.
Atbildot uz Giuliana Metelli

Re: Share your experience abroad!

Nosūtīja Claude OLS Community Manager —
Hello Giuliana,
I'm very happy to hear you had a positive experience.
Meeting new people and discovering new ways of doing things is great fun!
Which was your destination?
Atbildot uz Pirmais ziņojums

Ri: Share your experience abroad!

Nosūtīja GIANLUCA CIRINO —
When I studied in France, I moved to a nice and pretty dormitory near the university campus and the tramway stop. This latter was very practical and I used it with my mates to visit the beautiful streets of Bordeaux. The whole experience was wonderful and rich in fun moments.
Atbildot uz Pirmais ziņojums

Re: Share your experience abroad!

Nosūtīja Daniel Román Carrillo —
Hi everybody!
Living in a new country is a wonderful experience.
I made new friends and I learn about new cultures. I like the local food. It is important to live together and be part of the community without problems.
What do you think?
Atbildot uz Daniel Román Carrillo

Re: Share your experience abroad!

Nosūtīja Claude OLS Community Manager —
Absolutely, Daniel.
It's so important!
And living in a new country makes you understand that we're all the same, with the same issues and passions regardless of where we live.
Atbildot uz Pirmais ziņojums

Re: Share your experience abroad!

Nosūtīja FERLEY Pérez Vargas —
i like to meet with new people and talk about different things
Atbildot uz Pirmais ziņojums

Re: Share your experience abroad!

Nosūtīja CAROLINA FERNANDEZ —
I like meeting people from other countries and learning about their different cultures and customs. It makes me happy.
Atbildot uz Pirmais ziņojums

Re: Share your experience abroad!

Nosūtīja Antonio Nistal —
Making new friends in class.
Sharing free time with friends.
Walking around the city market.
Enjoying a good party with friends.
Atbildot uz Pirmais ziņojums

Ri: Share your experience abroad!

Nosūtīja Lidia Galvani —
I made new friends.

Living with other people is fun.

The neighbourhood is important.

I prefer living alone and being calm.