Energy: first grid position in the race to a greener future
Detalhes do curso
Science teachers, high school students and the general public.
Objetivos de aprendizagem
At the end of the course, you should be able to:
- understand the importance and impact energy has on our lives and the implications of its excessive consumption on the (un)sustainability of our environment
- familiarise with actions and initiatives citizens and communities can take to limit their energy consumption
- discover the potential of solar energy in the clean energy sector, understand how solar panels work and build your own solar cell
- explain what energy efficient buildings are and how they can contribute to decarbonising the EU bloc; identify the benefits of nearly and net zero-energy buildings and learn to assess energy performance
Este conteúdo é oferecido pela Comissão Europeia. A Comissão Europeia é o braço executivo politicamente independente da União Europeia. É o único responsável pela elaboração de propostas de nova legislação europeia e implementa as decisões do Parlamento Europeu e do Conselho da União Europeia.
- 1. Green Energy to Tackle Climate Change: from European Initiatives to Citizen Actions
- 2. Energy Efficiency and Energy Citizenship
- 3. Harnessing the Power of the Sun: Photovoltaics
- 4. Energy Efficiency in Buildings