eTwinning Projects and TwinSpace
This course is the first one of the European School Education Platform course series that aims at introducing users to the new European School Education Platform through short tutorials and the opportunities it offers.
The first short course focusses on the creation of eTwinning projects and management of TwinSpace. More specifically, we will navigate in the European School Education Platform, learn how to edit our profile, find partners and add contacts as well as discover how to create our eTwinning project step by step. Additionally, we will learn more about the TwinSpace, how to build pages, create online meetings, upload material and more.
Duration and workload
eTwinners of all school levels and subjects who are interested in exploring the European School Education Platform and learning more about the eTwinning projects and management of the TwinSpace
- To have teachers navigate in the European School Education Platform
- To familiarize teachers with eTwinning projects
- To focus on the creation of eTwinning projects
- To understand the usability of the TwinSpace as well as its functions
- To explore ways of managing the TwinSpace in an effective way.
This content is offered by the European Commission. The European Commission is the European Union's politically independent executive arm. It is alone responsible for drawing up proposals for new European legislation, and it implements the decisions of the European Parliament and the Council of the European Union.
- How this course works
- Module 1: Creating an eTwinning project
- Module 2: Managing the TwinSpace
- Feedback and certification