eTwinning Projects and TwinSpace
Descripción del curso
This course is the first one of the European School Education Platform course series that aims at introducing users to the new European School Education Platform through short tutorials and the opportunities it offers.
The first short course focusses on the creation of eTwinning projects and management of TwinSpace. More specifically, we will navigate in the European School Education Platform, learn how to edit our profile, find partners and add contacts as well as discover how to create our eTwinning project step by step. Additionally, we will learn more about the TwinSpace, how to build pages, create online meetings, upload material and more.
Duration and workload
eTwinners of all school levels and subjects who are interested in exploring the European School Education Platform and learning more about the eTwinning projects and management of the TwinSpace
Objetivos de aprendizaje
- To have teachers navigate in the European School Education Platform
- To familiarize teachers with eTwinning projects
- To focus on the creation of eTwinning projects
- To understand the usability of the TwinSpace as well as its functions
- To explore ways of managing the TwinSpace in an effective way.
Este contenido es ofrecido por la Comisión Europea. La Comisión Europea es el brazo ejecutivo políticamente independiente de la Unión Europea. Es el único responsable de elaborar propuestas de nueva legislación europea y ejecuta las decisiones del Parlamento Europeo y del Consejo de la Unión Europea
- How this course works
- Module 1: Creating an eTwinning project
- Module 2: Managing the TwinSpace
- Feedback and certification