eTwinning Projects and TwinSpace
Descrizione del corso
This course is the first one of the European School Education Platform course series that aims at introducing users to the new European School Education Platform through short tutorials and the opportunities it offers.
The first short course focusses on the creation of eTwinning projects and management of TwinSpace. More specifically, we will navigate in the European School Education Platform, learn how to edit our profile, find partners and add contacts as well as discover how to create our eTwinning project step by step. Additionally, we will learn more about the TwinSpace, how to build pages, create online meetings, upload material and more.
Duration and workload
Start date: Monday 14 November 2022
End date: Friday 25 November 2022
Duration: 1 week and 4 days
Workload: 4-6 hours in total
This course has concluded but the content remains available for browsing!
- You can access the modules by enrolling in the course
- It is no longer possible to take part in the final activity and receive a certificate of completion
- Please note that user support for this course is no longer provided
Pubblico di destinazione
eTwinners of all school levels and subjects who are interested in exploring the European School Education Platform and learning more about the eTwinning projects and management of the TwinSpace
- To have teachers navigate in the European School Education Platform
- To familiarize teachers with eTwinning projects
- To focus on the creation of eTwinning projects
- To understand the usability of the TwinSpace as well as its functions
- To explore ways of managing the TwinSpace in an effective way.
Questo contenuto è offerto dalla Commissione Europea. La Commissione Europea è il braccio esecutivo politicamente indipendente dell'Unione Europea. È l'unico responsabile dell'elaborazione delle proposte di nuova legislazione europea e attua le decisioni del Parlamento europeo e del Consiglio dell'U
- How this course works
- Module 1: Creating an eTwinning project
- Module 2: Managing the TwinSpace
- Feedback and certification