Global Covenant of Mayors - Cities taking action against climate change
The course targets decision-makers and planners in municipalities and local governments, as well as citizens.
Following this course will enable you to:
- Understand key background concepts: Climate Change, mitigation, adaptation to climate change, and sustainable development.
- Learn about the Global Covenant of Mayors for Climate & Energy methodology and framework.
- Acquire the skills and knowledge to develop a successful Climate Action Plan.
- Link the Global Covenant of Mayors’ main features to cutting-edge themes.
- Discover regional specificities and success stories.
This content is offered by the European Commission. The European Commission is the European Union's politically independent executive arm. It is alone responsible for drawing up proposals for new European legislation, and it implements the decisions of the European Parliament and the Council of the European Union.
- Module 1 - Presentation
- Module 2 - Mitigation Pillar
- Module 3 - Adaptation Pillar
- Module 4 - Energy Access Pillar
- Module 5 - Transversal Knowledge
- Module 6 - Regional Chapters of GCoM